The Arrhythmia Clinic is a specialized outpatient cardiac clinic designed for the care of patients with arrhythmia or symptoms that suggest a possible arrhythmia. The clinic is staffed by cardiologists who specialize in arrhythmia management [Cardiac Electrophysiologist]
All arrhythmias are managed via this clinic, including Atrial fibrillation, Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) and Bradyarrhythmias.
In addition, we see referrals for consideration of Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators (ICD), Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy (CRT).
A comprehensive range of investigative and treatment options can be accessed via the clinic, including all types of catheter ablation and device implantation.
- A clinic for patients with Pacemakers/ Defibrillators
- A clinic for patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- A clinic for patients with Heart Failure.
- A clinic for patients with Syncope.
Our service also provides advanced diagnostic testing and Interventional procedures at Apollo Main Hospital, Chennai. These procedures include Electrophysiology study, Catheter ablation, and Pacemaker/ Defibrillator Implantation.
- With new symptoms, if you suspect a patient’s symptoms may be caused by arrhythmia requiring further assessment
- With established arrhythmia, if you feel further specialist investigation or treatment is required, including ablation or device implantation
We strive to see our patients in a very timely manner. This ensures that those who need our services urgently are seen quickly.